The BioEngineering Roundbottom Autoclavable Lab Fermentor is a high quality Swiss manufacutered modular labscale bioreactor / fermentor. It can be used as a stand alone or in parallel use (up to 6 units per contol PC).
RALF can be configured for Microbial use or cell cultivation processes. Also many levels of automation are available, so it is always possible to configure your RALF specifically for your process e.g. gasflows, manual or MFC controlled liquid pumps with On/Off control or speedcontrolled drives and various (3rd party) sensors/probes can be fitted
The RALF always comes with BioScada controlsoftware. Bioscada registers all activities and can produce an automated report for each batch.
- Processing capacity: 1.3 / 2.5 / 3.3 / 4.5 liters
- Vessel: Single or double-walled glass vessels
- Drive: Direct top drive with axial face seal or magnetic clutch
- Stirrers: Rushton, propeller stirrers, pitched-blade stirrers
- Aeration: Tube, ring sparger, sinter sparger, bubble-free gassing
- Temperature control: Heating pad and cooling fingers, heating circuit via perfused baffles, heating circuit via double wall of vessel
- Measurement and control technology: Agitation, temperature, pH, pO2, foam/level control, redox, OD, weight, exhaust analysis, numerous interfaces and regulators
- Gas modules: Up to 6 individual gassing lines with pulsed valves or mass-flow controllers
- Pump modules: Up to 6 pumps integrated in the control unit and one external pump
- BioSCADA: Sophisticated control and visualization software including data collection
- Configuration: Up to 6 bioreactors controllable with a single control unit
If you want more information please contact us for information or a (budget)quotation.
For more detailed information and the latest downloads visit the Bioengineering website https://bioengineering.ch/lab-pilot/ralf/